Baldwin Junction under reconstruction
From now until early October, drivers should expect road changes near the U.S. Highway 59 and U.S. Highway 56 intersection.
While the roads will remain open, traffic through the area will shift so construction can occur.
The Kansas Department of Transportation asks that drivers take it slow and use caution when moving through the intersection.
Work crews are reconstructing the road along U.S. 56 and building a new frontage road along U.S. 59.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers