Baldwin Junction under reconstruction
From now until early October, drivers should expect road changes near the U.S. Highway 59 and U.S. Highway 56 intersection.
While the roads will remain open, traffic through the area will shift so construction can occur.
The Kansas Department of Transportation asks that drivers take it slow and use caution when moving through the intersection.
Work crews are reconstructing the road along U.S. 56 and building a new frontage road along U.S. 59.
More like this story
- Man to be sentenced in suicide bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Kansas project to focus on lesser known historical figures
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books
- Baldwin City downtown businesses look forward to festival crowds
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes