BHS varsity baseball rained out
Baldwin High School's varsity baseball contest at Anderson County today has been postponed. BHS Activities Director Gary Stevanus made the announcement this afternoon. The game has been postponed twice and no make-up date has been set.
However, the BHS softball doubleheader against Prairie View and BHS junior varsity baseball's single game against Saint James Academy will both be played at home today. Both teams start at 4:30 p.m.
More like this story
- Douglas County 1055 reopened
- Officials say work on Baldwin City entrances to be finished in time for Maple Leaf Festival
- Union Pacific plans to spend $120 million on Kansas rail
- CR 1955 intersection to reopen Thursday
- Baldwin City to make application for KDOT grant to improve safety at Eighth Street highway crossing