Reception planned for Gresnick, Wright
There will be a retirement reception for Baldwin Junior High School principals Connie Wright and Joe Gresnick from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. May 7.
The reception will be in the south area of the junior high. Wright and Gresnick have a combined 37 years as administrators in the Baldwin School District.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction