Baker choirs to perform Sunday evening
Baker University’s music department will present its annual spring choral concert at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at First United Methodist Church, 704 Eighth St. Admission is free.
Matthew Potterton, assistant professor of music and director of choral activities at Baker, will conduct the concert. Nanette Kraus, adjunct instructor of music, will serve as the accompanist.
The Baker University Community Choir will make its debut performance at the event. Also performing will be the Baker Chamber Singers, Concert Choir and the Buel A. Hill String Quartet, directed by Erinn Renyer, adjunct instructor of music.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Baldwin City Council approves first reading of proposed sewer rate increases
- Salina Airport Authority Board approves lease for business