Neighbors: Julie Constantinescu
Name: Julie Constantinescu
Occupation: Realtor with Stephens Real Estate
Family: Husband, Marion, daughter, Tiffany, son, Nathan.
Place of birth: Hutchinson
Q. How long have you lived in Baldwin City and what brought you here?
A. I got married and have been here for 40 years.
Q. What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
A. I’m not much of a risk taker; I usually think things through.
Q. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
A. Be honest.
Q. What two things would you want people to know about you?
A. Family is important. I love animals.
Q. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A. Someone who made a difference.
Q. What’s the best way for you to get away from it all?
A. Reading, a good movie and traveling.
Q. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
Song: Anything by John Denver.
Movie: Dirty Dancing.
More like this story
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Timely bond refinance to help Baldwin district deal with block grant cuts