BJHS artists next on display at Lumberyard
On Thursday, a new show, Alice in Wonderland, as interpreted by Baldwin Junior High School art students, will open at the Lumberyard Arts Center, 718 High Street, under the direction of art instructor Marsene Feldt. The opening reception will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Regular gallery hours continue on Tuesdays through Fridays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. to noon. The final day of this exhibit will be May 1. The public is invited to attend the reception or during other gallery hours.
On May 6, the final show in the Baldwin School District series will begin and will feature the Baldwin District Elementary students. Watch for further announcements and details.
More like this story
- Baker Orange, website win awards
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday