Food pantry effort to start Sept. 14
Rodrock Chiropractic will be conducting a food drive Sept. 14-17 to benefit the Community Food Pantry.
Complimentary chiropractic treatment will be given in exchange for donations of non-perishable food items, personal and baby products, or cash donations.
For new patients there will be a consultation exam and X-rays if necessary. For existing patients there will be adjustments and therapy if needed. For more information, call 594-4894.
More like this story
- Douglas County to host town hall meeting on jail, mental health facility on Monday
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office receives $200,000 grant to help mentally ill
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- McFarlane Aviation gets county's blessing to expand