Haunted House set for Halloween
The third annual Cordoba’s Charity Haunted House will be from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday at Third and Ames streets, a new location.
A costume contest will be at 6 p.m., haunted hay rack rides for younger children will be from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., a scarier version of the haunted hay rack rides will be from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and the haunted house will run from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Admission is a nonperishable food item that will be collected and donated to the Community Food Pantry. Last year there was 1,500 items donated, along with $380 in cash.
More like this story
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares
- Musings from the Hill, March 5, 2015
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund