Bunko for BEF event set for Tuesday
Bunko for BEF will be at 7 p.m. Nov. 17 at Hickory Creek Barbecue. The event is a fundraiser for the Baldwin Education Foundation.
Individual tickets are $20 in advance, which includes snacks, a fountain drink, one raffle ticket and Bunko play. Purchase tickets at Reece and Nichols Gold, Baldwin Junior High School office or the Baldwin School District office.
For more information contact Kathy Gerstner at 594-0404.
More like this story
- Wichita school to establish NASA-inspired space program
- Observatory run by Wichita State to close after 35 years
- 2 charged after niece rescued from sweltering car in Kansas
- Scientists fly Kansas sky to study ferocious storms
- Baker Edition: University expands educational opportunities with Wetlands Discovery Center