Emergency crews responding to two accidents in Baldwin City
Emergency crews are responding to the scene of two separate accidents in Baldwin City.
Douglas County dispatchers said they’ve dispatched an emergency helicopter to the scene of an accident involving a car and a pedestrian in the area of Flame Way and Firetree Avenue, north of Baldwin City.
Emergency responders are also on the scene of an unrelated accident at Sixth and Ames. Dispatchers said the injuries in that accident are reported to be minor.
Check back later at LJWorld.com for more information.
More like this story
- Baker University's first Kauffman Scholar looking to give back
- Lumberyard Arts Center theatre class to perform 'Wizard of Oz'
- Baker University graduates told they are part of the 'Will Generation'
- Baldwin City home base for world-wide netter
- New Baldwin City Recreation Commission sports coordinator 'hits ground running'