Emergency crews responding to two accidents in Baldwin City
Emergency crews are responding to the scene of two separate accidents in Baldwin City.
Douglas County dispatchers said they’ve dispatched an emergency helicopter to the scene of an accident involving a car and a pedestrian in the area of Flame Way and Firetree Avenue, north of Baldwin City.
Emergency responders are also on the scene of an unrelated accident at Sixth and Ames. Dispatchers said the injuries in that accident are reported to be minor.
Check back later at LJWorld.com for more information.
More like this story
- Emergency crews responding to second Douglas County accident
- Emergency crews respond to early morning fire
- Man hospitalized after trench collapses in rural Douglas County
- Icy roads lead to rollover accident on County Road 1055; more ice possible through overnight hours
- Driver flown to KU hospital after one-vehicle accident