Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
The National Weather Service has canceled the severe thunderstorm watch that was to be in effect until 3 p.m. for Douglas, Shawnee and Jefferson counties.
The watch continues for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, however that watch too is expected to be canceled once the storm line moves through.
The Signal will update this story online as more information becomes available.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Topeka teens' music making rounds on Internet
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Kansas City Connection: Newer venues to get your KC music fix