Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
The National Weather Service has canceled the severe thunderstorm watch that was to be in effect until 3 p.m. for Douglas, Shawnee and Jefferson counties.
The watch continues for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, however that watch too is expected to be canceled once the storm line moves through.
The Signal will update this story online as more information becomes available.
More like this story
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Douglas County's severe thunderstorm watch has been canceled
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties
- Baldwin City in severe thunderstorm watch