Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
The National Weather Service has canceled the severe thunderstorm watch that was to be in effect until 3 p.m. for Douglas, Shawnee and Jefferson counties.
The watch continues for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, however that watch too is expected to be canceled once the storm line moves through.
The Signal will update this story online as more information becomes available.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure