Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
The National Weather Service has canceled the severe thunderstorm watch that was to be in effect until 3 p.m. for Douglas, Shawnee and Jefferson counties.
The watch continues for Leavenworth, Wyandotte and Johnson counties, however that watch too is expected to be canceled once the storm line moves through.
The Signal will update this story online as more information becomes available.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Baldwin Academy of Dance and Voice to have spring show
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Baldwin City Fourth to feature flags, free swim and fireworks
- Kansas man charged with molestation arrested in California