Douglas County Commission to meet in Baldwin City
The Douglas County Commission will meet at 6:35 p.m. Wednesday at the Baldwin City Library, 800 Seventh St.
The meeting is a joint session with the Baldwin City Planning Commission and Baldwin City Council.
The agenda includes a work session with the planning commission on zoning and subdivision regulations.
A discussion of the U.S. Highway 56 corridor study is also on tap along with talks about county zoning regulations for commercial and industrial development as they're applied in Baldwin City’s urban-growth area.
More like this story
- Conceptual plan for new public works complex shared with Baldiwn City Council
- Baldwin City Council awards contract for U.S. 56/High Street realignment
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Mars Inc. to expand candy-making plant in Kansas