Douglas County Commission to meet in Baldwin City
The Douglas County Commission will meet at 6:35 p.m. Wednesday at the Baldwin City Library, 800 Seventh St.
The meeting is a joint session with the Baldwin City Planning Commission and Baldwin City Council.
The agenda includes a work session with the planning commission on zoning and subdivision regulations.
A discussion of the U.S. Highway 56 corridor study is also on tap along with talks about county zoning regulations for commercial and industrial development as they're applied in Baldwin City’s urban-growth area.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses