Flash flood watch in effect tonight for Douglas County
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a flash flood watch for Douglas and other nearby counties beginning at 7 tonight and stretching through Tuesday morning.
According to the weather service, periods of heavy rainfall are expected tonight as a system moves northeast in eastern Kansas, in advance of a cold front. Rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches with higher amounts in some areas are expected.
Check back at baldwincity.com for more.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Baldwin High School students commited fans of Bulldogs
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- Baldwin track athletes compete against best at KU Relays
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds