Army Corps of Engineers to take Intermodal comments
The Arms Corps of Engineers will be accepting public comment on the BNSF Intermodal Facility Draft Environment Assessment (Draft EA) and the preliminary evaluation until Sunday.
Additional information about the Draft EA can be obtained by contacting Joshua Marx, regulatory project manager, at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City Regulatory Office, 402 Federal Building, 601 East 12th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106-2896, by telephone at (816)389-3658 or by e-mail at Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Baldwin boys earn tourney title shot
- Baldwin boys hold off Tonganoxie for 60-50 season-opening victory
- Baldwin girls bull way into state title game with 67-42 win against Concordia
- Baldwin High School cross country teams step up at Baldwin Invitational
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg