Douglas County’s severe thunderstorm watch has been canceled
The severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas County and nearby areas has been canceled. The watch was to have lasted until 4 p.m., but was canceled around 3:30 p.m.
Rain has ended in Baldwin City and didn't amount to much. Overnight there had been .30 of an inch at various locations around the city. Another round of thunderstorms could develop later tonight.
Stay with baldwincity.com for the latest severe weather information.
More like this story
- Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Tornado watch canceled for Douglas County
- Severe thunderstorm watch for area counties until 10 p.m.