Douglas County’s severe thunderstorm watch has been canceled
The severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas County and nearby areas has been canceled. The watch was to have lasted until 4 p.m., but was canceled around 3:30 p.m.
Rain has ended in Baldwin City and didn't amount to much. Overnight there had been .30 of an inch at various locations around the city. Another round of thunderstorms could develop later tonight.
Stay with baldwincity.com for the latest severe weather information.
More like this story
- Musings from the Hill, July 30, 2015
- Physician to say goodbye to Baldwin City as grand marshal of Festival of Lights Parade
- Emporia State investigation finds no evidence of hate crime
- Justice Department sues KCK Housing Authority, former worker
- Kansas clergy says refugee order violates religious liberty