Flash flood watch issued for Douglas County
The National Weather Service in Topeka has extended the flash flood warning for an area that includes Lawrence until 5 p.m. Radar indicates that there is still about an inch of rainfall to come our way.
Counties included in the warning are eastern Douglas, Franklin, Anderson and southeastern Coffey. Again, be cautious while driving and avoid areas where water covers the roadway.
More like this story
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Douglas County; Tornado watch continues until 10 p.m.
- Flash flood watch in effect until 7 a.m. Wednesday
- Flash flood warning issued for Douglas County
- Flash flood watch in effect tonight for Douglas County
- Flood advisory issued for Douglas, surrounding counties