Flash flood watch issued for Douglas County
The National Weather Service in Topeka has extended the flash flood warning for an area that includes Lawrence until 5 p.m. Radar indicates that there is still about an inch of rainfall to come our way.
Counties included in the warning are eastern Douglas, Franklin, Anderson and southeastern Coffey. Again, be cautious while driving and avoid areas where water covers the roadway.
More like this story
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Demolition of Docking building not expected until 2016
- Apartments still planned for old school despite owners' failure to secure tax credits this year
- Two Baldwin City buildings placed on historic list
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school