Flash flood watch issued for Douglas County
The National Weather Service in Topeka has extended the flash flood warning for an area that includes Lawrence until 5 p.m. Radar indicates that there is still about an inch of rainfall to come our way.
Counties included in the warning are eastern Douglas, Franklin, Anderson and southeastern Coffey. Again, be cautious while driving and avoid areas where water covers the roadway.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Baldwin City to work with owners of unsafe electrical meters
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown