BHS baseball games moved to Anderson County
The early morning rain in Baldwin City has again washed out home baseball games for Baldwin High School, but they won't be postponed. They'll be played in Garnett.
BHS will still be the home team against Anderson County, but it will be a different Bulldog field the games are played on. The varsity game will start at 4:30 p.m. and a five-inning junior varsity game will follow that.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney