BHS baseball games moved to Anderson County
The early morning rain in Baldwin City has again washed out home baseball games for Baldwin High School, but they won't be postponed. They'll be played in Garnett.
BHS will still be the home team against Anderson County, but it will be a different Bulldog field the games are played on. The varsity game will start at 4:30 p.m. and a five-inning junior varsity game will follow that.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Baldwin High School grad dressing for fundraising success
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises