BHS baseball games moved to Anderson County
The early morning rain in Baldwin City has again washed out home baseball games for Baldwin High School, but they won't be postponed. They'll be played in Garnett.
BHS will still be the home team against Anderson County, but it will be a different Bulldog field the games are played on. The varsity game will start at 4:30 p.m. and a five-inning junior varsity game will follow that.
More like this story
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest