BHS baseball games moved to Anderson County
The early morning rain in Baldwin City has again washed out home baseball games for Baldwin High School, but they won't be postponed. They'll be played in Garnett.
BHS will still be the home team against Anderson County, but it will be a different Bulldog field the games are played on. The varsity game will start at 4:30 p.m. and a five-inning junior varsity game will follow that.
More like this story
- Stepmother of missing 7-year-old boy arrested in Kansas
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children
- Baldwin City woman accused of sex crimes against Lawrence boy
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake