KidZone to make its Liston debut Oct. 4
Young Baker football fans are invited to experience the KidZone.
Baker University will unveil the KidZone during homecoming weekend on Oct. 4 when the Wildcats take on Graceland at 2 p.m. The KidZone will open 30 minutes before kick-off and continue through the end of the football game.
The KidZone is free to children 12-under. The KidZone, located in a secure, enclosed area near the concession stand at Liston Stadium, will feature entertainment for children while their parents watch the game. The supervised activities include moonwalks, obstacle courses and other carnival-type games.
Check back on the Baker athletics Web site in coming weeks for the remaining KidZone schedule.
More like this story
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Wildcats come back against Baldwin boys