Krysztof, Twombly named Boyd Scholarship recipients
This year’s Ivan Boyd and Margaret Boyd Scholarship winners are Brianna Krysztof and Isaac Twombly. Both are seniors at Baldwin High School.
Krysztof is the daughter of Steve and Lori Krysztof. Her college plans are to major in civil engineering. She has been active in Palmyra 4-H, National Honor Society, FCA, FCCLA, Lettermen’s Club, tennis, softball, concert choir, musicals, International Club and Annunciation Catholic Church.
Twombly is the son of Matthew and Terri Twombly. His college plans are to major in biology or pre-medicine. He has been active in soccer, track, marching and concert bands, FCA, scholar bowl, musicals and plays, National Honor Society and Grace Community Church.
More like this story
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- No. 7 Baker ends tournament run, 52-47, against OBU
- RG Fiber now installing optic fiber line in Baldwin City