Two Baldwin City teens injured in Friday accident
Two 16-year-old Baldwin High School juniors were taken by helicopter ambulance Friday night after a one-vehicle accident two miles west of LeLoup at the intersection of Stafford and Ohio roads in Franklin County.
Troy Stanley and Nick Cox suffered various injuries and were taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center where they remained Monday. Stanley is in good condition and maybe released today, he said. Cox remains in the intensive care unit.
The teens were injured after the car they were in left the roadway and rolled over numerous times, said Steve Lunger, Franklin County undersheriff. Cox was driving, said Sheriff Craig David
The accident occurred at 7:09 p.m. No other information was available.
More like this story
- Louisburg pulls away from Baldwin in second half for 24-7 victory
- Baker overwhelms Graceland
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- 11 seniors set to lead Baldwin High School football team's defense of league crown
- Baker Edition: University to induct five into Athletics Hall of Fame