Two Baldwin City teens injured in Friday accident
Two 16-year-old Baldwin High School juniors were taken by helicopter ambulance Friday night after a one-vehicle accident two miles west of LeLoup at the intersection of Stafford and Ohio roads in Franklin County.
Troy Stanley and Nick Cox suffered various injuries and were taken to Overland Park Regional Medical Center where they remained Monday. Stanley is in good condition and maybe released today, he said. Cox remains in the intensive care unit.
The teens were injured after the car they were in left the roadway and rolled over numerous times, said Steve Lunger, Franklin County undersheriff. Cox was driving, said Sheriff Craig David
The accident occurred at 7:09 p.m. No other information was available.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman injured near LeLoup after her vehicle is struck by train
- Stanley released from hospital, Cox's condition upgraded to good
- Sheriff’s report: Alcohol contributed to Wednesday accident near Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- One killed in Baldwin Junction wreck
- KHP locates driver who allegedly fled scene of U.S. 59 accident