School board to have executive session Monday, too
There’s been a change made for Monday night’s special meeting of the Baldwin School Board. An executive session will also take place.
Originally, the special meeting had been called for a strategic planning session with consultants from Greenbush. That is to take place at 6:30 p.m. at the District Office.
But the district sent out an additional agenda Thursday afternoon, which lists its only agenda item as an executive session with attorney/client privilege as the reason. It’s scheduled for 8:30 p.m., also at the District Office. Following the closed-door session there could be action taken.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Garden City woman pleads not guilty in marijuana case
- Lawrence, Douglas County officials tap D.C. conference for low-level drug offense insights
- Man found guilty in Douglas State Fishing Lake aggravated robbery
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake