School board to have executive session Monday, too
There’s been a change made for Monday night’s special meeting of the Baldwin School Board. An executive session will also take place.
Originally, the special meeting had been called for a strategic planning session with consultants from Greenbush. That is to take place at 6:30 p.m. at the District Office.
But the district sent out an additional agenda Thursday afternoon, which lists its only agenda item as an executive session with attorney/client privilege as the reason. It’s scheduled for 8:30 p.m., also at the District Office. Following the closed-door session there could be action taken.
More like this story
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- LJWorld.com GaDuGi Safe Center, Douglas County District Attorney's office to receive grant money
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Annual Wellness Festival approaching