KCKPD asks for help in locating suspect
Kenneth Stubblefield, 23, wanted for December murder
The Kansas City, Kansas Police Department's Major Case Unit is requesting the public's assistance in locating Kenneth R. Stubblefield Jr., who is wanted for the Dec. 2, 2007 homicide of Ulises Jaco near 75th Street and State Avenue.
Stubblefield, 23, is wanted for first degree murder on a $500,000 warrant.
The Kansas City, Kan. Police Department's Major Case Unit asks anyone with information on Stubblefield's whereabouts to call 913-573-6020 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477).
More like this story
- Search continues for missing toddler: Ottawa man arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder
- Kansas City police still investigating body found in freezer
- KCK Police seek murder suspect
- Suspect charged with four counts of murder in Franklin County could face death penalty
- Three victims identified in Ottawa homicide; police searching for missing child; "person of interest" being questioned