KCKPD asks for help in locating suspect
Kenneth Stubblefield, 23, wanted for December murder
The Kansas City, Kansas Police Department's Major Case Unit is requesting the public's assistance in locating Kenneth R. Stubblefield Jr., who is wanted for the Dec. 2, 2007 homicide of Ulises Jaco near 75th Street and State Avenue.
Stubblefield, 23, is wanted for first degree murder on a $500,000 warrant.
The Kansas City, Kan. Police Department's Major Case Unit asks anyone with information on Stubblefield's whereabouts to call 913-573-6020 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS (8477).
More like this story
- Couple put down barbecue roots in Baldwin City
- Kansas City Connection: City Market a hub for delicious ethnic food
- Baldwin City to pick 3 council members, 4 board members in Tuesday's election
- Survivors of Jewish sites shooting victims plan remembrance
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council