It’s time for Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Douglas County team registration deadline is just around the corner, on March 20. Register your team today by calling Stacie Schroeder at the American Cancer Society 1-800-359-1025 or e-mail email@example.com.
Relay For Life is an overnight event that mobilizes communities throughout the country to celebrate survivors, remember loved ones and raise money for the fight against cancer.
Survivors and current cancer patients, their families, businesses, civic organizations and the public are invited to take part in this team event. Relay For Life takes place from 7 p.m. on June 13 until 7 a.m. on June 14 at Lawrence Free State High School Track.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds