It’s time for Relay For Life
The American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Douglas County team registration deadline is just around the corner, on March 20. Register your team today by calling Stacie Schroeder at the American Cancer Society 1-800-359-1025 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relay For Life is an overnight event that mobilizes communities throughout the country to celebrate survivors, remember loved ones and raise money for the fight against cancer.
Survivors and current cancer patients, their families, businesses, civic organizations and the public are invited to take part in this team event. Relay For Life takes place from 7 p.m. on June 13 until 7 a.m. on June 14 at Lawrence Free State High School Track.
More like this story
- Fundraising effort started for young Baldwin City woman facing two-day brain surgery
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals
- Professor finds rare audio of basketball inventor Naismith
- Baldwin City home base for world-wide netter
- Baldwin Junction man remembers sporting life of following the bouncing ball