Baker enrolls record number of students
Bolstered by increased numbers at all of its campuses, Baker University's overall enrollment reached a record-high 3,959 students, according to 20th day enrollment figures released today.
At the Baldwin City campus, enrollment for the College of Arts and Sciences, which includes undergraduate students in the School of Education, was at 942 students. The figure includes 303 new students -- 251 freshmen and 52 transfers.
The School of Professional and Graduate Studies, including School of Education graduate students, based in Overland Park, reported an enrollment of 2,862.
The School of Nursing at Stormont-Vail HealthCare in Topeka is operating at a maximum capacity of 155 students this fall.
More like this story
- Annexation of east Baldwin City tract tabled for two weeks
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- Two Baldwin City buildings placed on historic list
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Baldwin City Council gives first nod to voluntary annexation