Baker University men’s golf
Baker University won its opening fall tournament on Monday at Lamoni (Iowa) Golf and Country Club.
Senior Michael Kahler and sophomore Gavin Tatrn both shot 74s -- two strokes behind the winner -- to tie with another golfer for second place individually.
The Wildcats finished with 303 strokes, five better than the runner-up.
Baker's next tournament is against Kansas City Kansas Community College on Tuesday at Alvamar Golf Course.
More like this story
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Baldwin City Council approves first reading of proposed sewer rate increases
- Baldwin City Council awards contract for U.S. 56/High Street realignment