Leaf question a burning issue
We're not ready to weigh in yet on the leaf burning ban or regulation change that the Baldwin City Council has discussed on and off for a year now.
Like the council, we're not sure about this issue. We see both sides.
One interesting item from Tuesday's meeting was a comment from Councilman Ted Brecheisen Jr. He said he'd heard from a lot of people on the issue and it's equally divided on for and against.
If ever there's a time to let your elected officials know where you stand, this is it. The council is split as evident by the rare 2-2 tie vote Tuesday. Weigh in Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Baldwin headed to state with record 10 wrestlers
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Baldiwn City church makes free meal, fellowshp a monthly mission
- Baldwin wrestlers tune up for league meet two sweep at Osawatomie
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school