Leaf question a burning issue
We're not ready to weigh in yet on the leaf burning ban or regulation change that the Baldwin City Council has discussed on and off for a year now.
Like the council, we're not sure about this issue. We see both sides.
One interesting item from Tuesday's meeting was a comment from Councilman Ted Brecheisen Jr. He said he'd heard from a lot of people on the issue and it's equally divided on for and against.
If ever there's a time to let your elected officials know where you stand, this is it. The council is split as evident by the rare 2-2 tie vote Tuesday. Weigh in Baldwin City.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School baseball team finishes 5th in Kansas City, Kan., tournament
- Baldwin headed to state with record 10 wrestlers
- Former Baker president honored for role in bringing university chapel from England
- Baldwin High School soccer team falls short in two league matches
- Baldwin holds off Basehor for 21-19 season-opening victory