Baker University men’s soccer
Sophomores Sebastian Koepf and Matt Germain both scored goals in the second half to lead the Baker men's soccer team to a 2-0 victory over Bethel College on Saturday in North Newton.
Koepf connected after receiving a cross from junior Micah Nelson. Germain kicked the game-winner from six yards out after receiving a header from freshman Matt Griffin.
It marked the second straight shutout from freshman goalie Alex Burton.
The Wildcats (2-1) will play at 4 p.m. Friday against Hannibal LaGrange at Liston Stadium.
More like this story
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday