Baker University men’s soccer
Sophomores Sebastian Koepf and Matt Germain both scored goals in the second half to lead the Baker men's soccer team to a 2-0 victory over Bethel College on Saturday in North Newton.
Koepf connected after receiving a cross from junior Micah Nelson. Germain kicked the game-winner from six yards out after receiving a header from freshman Matt Griffin.
It marked the second straight shutout from freshman goalie Alex Burton.
The Wildcats (2-1) will play at 4 p.m. Friday against Hannibal LaGrange at Liston Stadium.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Kansas City Connection: Don't be a stranger to this pie social
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Governor, FCC commissioner urge community to share success stories from fiber optic cable access
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)