Richard A. Curtis
RICHARD A. CURTIS
Funeral services for Richard A. (Chuck) Curtis, 42, Baldwin City, will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Dengel and Son Mortuary, Ottawa. Mr. Curtis died Oct. 2, 2007, at the University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan.
He was born Aug. 12, 1965, at Ottawa, the son of Mary A. (Callahan) Curtis. He graduated from Pomona High School in 1984. He worked as a mechanic for White's Automobile, Inc., in Louisburg.
He married Crystal Sleichter Jan. 7, 1990, at Ottawa. She survives of the home.
Other survivors are a daughter, Chelsey, Baldwin City; a sister, Elizabeth Bell, Chapman; two brothers, Tony, Bowie, Texas, and Danny, LaCygne.
His mother died earlier. Visitation will be from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday at Dengel and Son Mortuary. Burial will be at Oak Lawn Cemetery, LaCygne. Memorials may be made to the Richard Curtis Memorial Fund and sent in care of Dengel and Son Mortuary, 235 S. Hickory, Ottawa, KS 66067. Online condolences may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Douglas County delegation to travel to San Antonio to look at ways to reduce jail time for mentally ill
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri