BHS lands 19 players on all Frontier League team
Baldwin High School's football team was rewarded for its stellar season that included a deep run in the state playoffs with 19 players being named to the all Frontier League team.
Seven Bulldogs made the first team, six made the second team and six players gained honorable mention selection. It's believed to be the most players BHS has had on the all-league squad.
Making the first team were: Anthony Ciambrone and Jake Enick, both offensive linemen; Sam Beecher, running back; Ethan Hebenstriet, defensive line; Luke Weaver and Jared Hall, linebackers; and Kyle Smith, defensive back.
Second-team selections were: Beau Elder, offensive line; Jared Hall, running back; Jesse Green, tight end and linebacker; Enick, defensive line; and Beecher, defensive back.
Gaining honorable mention selection were: David Tuley and David Garrison, offensive line; Drew Berg, quarterback; Ciambrone and Elder, defensive line; and Logan Schiller, defensive back.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Pick up a unique gift at an upcoming arts and crafts fair
- Child homicides taking toll in Kansas City metropolitan area
- Kansas governor wants no tax debate, expects no budget drama