Chamber to have pep rally for BHS football team tonight
The Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce is once again showing support for the Baldwin High School football team.
During the chamber's mixer tonight, there will be a pep rally for the Bulldogs who have reached the Class 4A state semifinals.
The pep rally will last from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Lumberyard Arts Center in downtown Baldwin City. Coach Mike Berg will speak and High Street will be closed between Seventh and Eighth streets during the rally.
The BHS cross country teams will also be recognized for their success this fall.
The football team will travel to Louisburg to play at 7 p.m. Friday. The winner of that game advances to the state finals on Nov. 24 in Salina.
More like this story
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school
- BCRC tweaks start of Baldwin City community center drive
- Baldwin City pool regulars to see changes this season
- Baldwin City Fourth to feature flags, free swim and fireworks
- Council support Baldwin City Recreation Commission's push for community center