Betty A. Craig
BETTY A. CRAIG
Graveside services for Betty A. Craig, 66, Baldwin City, were Saturday at Green Lawn Cemetery, Kansas City, Mo. Mrs. Craig died March 14, 2007.
She was born November 23, 1940, at Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Grover and Clola Comer. She was a Baldwin City resident for many years.
Survivors include two sons, Jack, Kansas City, Mo., and Kevin, Baldwin City; one brother, John Comer, Independence, Mo.; one sister, Alice Leonard, Holland, Mich. and six grandchildren.
Her parents and a son, Mark, died earlier.
Memorials may be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Park Lawn Chapel, Kansas City, Mo. was in charge of services.
More like this story
- Maple Leaf City Triathlon returns Saturday
- Two Baldwin City buildings placed on historic list
- LJWorld.com Douglas County commissioners consider consultant to review zoning, codes policies
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections
- Douglas County commissioners reach consensus on 2016 budget; property taxes to remain constant