Betty A. Craig
BETTY A. CRAIG
Graveside services for Betty A. Craig, 66, Baldwin City, were Saturday at Green Lawn Cemetery, Kansas City, Mo. Mrs. Craig died March 14, 2007.
She was born November 23, 1940, at Kansas City, Mo., the daughter of Grover and Clola Comer. She was a Baldwin City resident for many years.
Survivors include two sons, Jack, Kansas City, Mo., and Kevin, Baldwin City; one brother, John Comer, Independence, Mo.; one sister, Alice Leonard, Holland, Mich. and six grandchildren.
Her parents and a son, Mark, died earlier.
Memorials may be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Park Lawn Chapel, Kansas City, Mo. was in charge of services.
More like this story
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Baldwin City Council names Smith interim city administrator
- Apartments still planned for old school despite owners' failure to secure tax credits this year
- Two Baldwin City buildings placed on historic list
- Army to resume cleanup at former Sunflower ammunition plant