Anita L. McHenry
ANITA L. MCHENRY
Funeral services for Anita Lynn (Webster) McHenry, 42, Baldwin City, were Wednesday at Maple Hill Funeral Home, Kansas City, Kan. Mrs. McHenry died June 23, 2007.
Survivors include her fiancee Mike Emberton of the home; daughter, Malorie Webster; sons, David and Chris Webster; mother, Sharon McHenry; maternal grandmother, Marybelle Butler; sisters, Lisa McHenry, Michelle Bartley and Stephanie Barrera.
Her father, Alvin McHenry died earlier.
Arrangements were handled by Maple Hill Funeral Home, 3300 Shawnee Drive, Kansas City, KS 66106.
More like this story
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- Baldwin City to pick 3 council members, 4 board members in Tuesday's election
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes