Vikki Lee Love
VIKKI LEE LOVE
A remembrance service for Vikki Lee Love, 55, Baldwin City, will be at 2 p.m. today at her home. Ms. Love died June 16, 2007, at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
She was born June 8, 1952, in Kirksville, Mo., the daughter of Billy Ray and Barbara Jean May Rummerfield. She graduated from Brashear High School, Brashear, Mo. She moved to Lawrence in 1978, then to Eudora and later to Baldwin City.
She was an emergency medical technician for several years. She was a member of Eudora United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her father of Moberly, Mo.; her mother of Cairo, Mo.; three daughters, Tina Jo Passmore, Tara Ann Passmore and Tomi Marie Hitt, all of Shawnee; her fiance, Allen Oberhelman, Baldwin City; a sister, Debbie McClain, Beebe, Ark.; three half bothers; two grandchildren and a special friend, Dr. Matthew Stein, Lawrence.
Memorials may be made to Lawrence Memorial Hospital Endowment Fund for the Oncology Dept., and sent in care of Bruce Funeral Home, Box 192, Gardner, KS 66030.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas amputee shuns self-pity, shoots for Paralympic gold
- Kansas City Connection: Newer venues to get your KC music fix
- Kansas City Connection: Where comics, movies and TV shows come to life
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction