Mary Katherine Douglas
MARY KATHERINE DOUGLAS
Memorial services for Mary Katherine Douglas, 72, Belton, Mo., will be at 3 p.m. for visitation and 4 p.m. for services, Saturday at the Cullen Funeral Home, 612 W. Foxwood Dr., Raymore, Mo. Mrs. Douglas died June 10, 2007, from cancer.
She was born Sept. 3, 1934, at Lawrence, and grew up in the area.
She married William Douglas in July of 1954 at Topeka. The family moved to San Diego. In 1969, they moved back to Baldwin City. In 1976, she went back to college to get her Registered Nurse degree.
Survivors include her husband of the home; two daughters, Angie Raskin, Orangevale, Calif., Kim Hutchins, Grandview, Mo.; three sons, Steve, Oakfield, Maine, Paul, Overland Park, John, Laguna Nigel, Calif.; seven grandchildren; two sisters, Ruth Nelson, Topeka, and Marjorie Houseworth, Lawrence.
She was preceded in death by two children, Carol and Jimmy.
Memorials may be made to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in her name.
More like this story
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- State champion Bulldogs have three wrestlers named to LJW team
- Baldwin High softball team starts season 2-2
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- No. 7 Baker ends tournament run, 52-47, against OBU