Relay For Life is Friday in Lawrence
"Carnival for a Cure", the Relay For Life of Douglas County, will take place on Friday beginning at 6 p.m.
The American Cancer Society fundraiser is at Free State High School Track in Lawrence. It will feature music, children's moonwalk, activities and a silent auction. Food vendors will be on site.
The luminaria lighting for lives touched by cancer begins at 9 p.m. Call 785-221-9221 for more information.
More like this story
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri