Memorial services for Grant Kugler, 34, Lawrence, were Friday at Mustard Seed Christian Fellowship. Mr. Kugler died May 24, 2007, at his home.
He was born Nov. 8, 1972, at Newton, the son of Roger and Suzette Zurbuchen Kugler. He lived in Maize and Baldwin City, where he graduated from Baldwin High School in 1990 and from Baker University in 1994 and moved to Lawrence.
He worked in retail sales in Lawrence. He was a member of Zeta Chi fraternity at Baker University.
Survivors include his mother, Suzette Kugler, Lawrence; his father and stepmother, Roger and Kathryn Kugler, Lawrence; paternal grandparents, Thomas and Vergene Kugler, Wichita; a stepbrother, Cody Nehrbass, Lawrence, and three stepsisters, Ursula Nichols, Lawrence, Heidi Coleman, Eudora, and Wendy Feltner, Lyndon.
He was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Frank and Ethel Zurbuchen.
Memorials may be made to a charity of the donor's choice. Feltner Funeral Home, Lyndon, was in charge of services.
More like this story
- Insect researcher: Drones will help feed growing population
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Tuesday evening farmers' market to bring more locally grown food options to Baldwin City
- Baker sees gigabit Internet as important competitive edge
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith