3-year-old injured Friday is in stable condition
A 3-year-old child who was injured Friday afternoon when a television set fell at a Baldwin City home is in stable condition.
Baldwin City police Sgt. Gregg Schiffelbein said the child was in critical condition when flown by air ambulance to Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, Mo.
Baldwin City Police Chief Mike McKenna said officers would provide more information as soon as possible.
Emergency crews responded about 3:15 p.m. to the home, which is at the intersection of U.S. Highway 56 and North Second Street.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Baldwin High School senior to graduate 2 1/2 years after massive stoke
- Emporia State investigation finds no evidence of hate crime
- No charges after federal probe into Kansas election loans
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case