City council meeting is postponed to Thursday
Fourth of July has forced postponement of Monday night's regularly scheduled Baldwin City Council meeting.
"I'm not going to have a quorum Monday night, so we're going to postpone until Thursday," said City Administrator Jeff Dingman.
Council Members Tony Brown and Amy Cleavinger are out of town, which leaves the five-member council one short of a quorum. The meeting has been rescheduled for 4 p.m. Thursday at City Hall.
The agenda is light, but bills will be paid and the city clerk will give a report regarding credit card payment as an option for residents to pay their bills, said Dingman.
More like this story
- State champion Bulldogs have three wrestlers named to LJW team
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Baldwin claims first-ever state wrestling title