Robert Stanley Taul
ROBERT STANLEY TAUL
Funeral services for Robert Stanley Taul, 68, St. George, Utah, have not been planned at this time. Mr. Taul died Jan. 17, 2007, at St. George, Utah.
He was born May 7, 1938, at Baldwin City, the son of Hibbard Ennis and Sarah Marie (Oshel) Taul.
Survivors include his wife, Connie Kay (Riley) Taul; two sons, Robert S. Taul, Jr., Monroe, Utah, and Kent Taul, St. George, Utah; brother, Roger Taul, Baldwin City; sisters, Linda Russell, and Sue Brown, both of Baldwin City.
His parents and a son, Brent, died earlier.
Spilsbury Mortuary, St. George, Utah, was in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be made to www.spilsburymortuary.com.
More like this story
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Designs, cost estimates for potential Douglas County jail expansion may be ready by early next year
- Kansas official seeks to save funds to treat drug offenders
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career