Robert Stanley Taul
ROBERT STANLEY TAUL
Funeral services for Robert Stanley Taul, 68, St. George, Utah, have not been planned at this time. Mr. Taul died Jan. 17, 2007, at St. George, Utah.
He was born May 7, 1938, at Baldwin City, the son of Hibbard Ennis and Sarah Marie (Oshel) Taul.
Survivors include his wife, Connie Kay (Riley) Taul; two sons, Robert S. Taul, Jr., Monroe, Utah, and Kent Taul, St. George, Utah; brother, Roger Taul, Baldwin City; sisters, Linda Russell, and Sue Brown, both of Baldwin City.
His parents and a son, Brent, died earlier.
Spilsbury Mortuary, St. George, Utah, was in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be made to www.spilsburymortuary.com.
More like this story
- Kansas man sentenced for 17th drunken driving conviction
- Baldwin school board makes needed budget adjustment for next school year
- Kansas regents hold tuition, fee increases to 3.6 percent
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Kansas spent nearly $7,800 to rid state building of pests