Robert Stanley Taul
ROBERT STANLEY TAUL
Funeral services for Robert Stanley Taul, 68, St. George, Utah, have not been planned at this time. Mr. Taul died Jan. 17, 2007, at St. George, Utah.
He was born May 7, 1938, at Baldwin City, the son of Hibbard Ennis and Sarah Marie (Oshel) Taul.
Survivors include his wife, Connie Kay (Riley) Taul; two sons, Robert S. Taul, Jr., Monroe, Utah, and Kent Taul, St. George, Utah; brother, Roger Taul, Baldwin City; sisters, Linda Russell, and Sue Brown, both of Baldwin City.
His parents and a son, Brent, died earlier.
Spilsbury Mortuary, St. George, Utah, was in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be made to www.spilsburymortuary.com.
More like this story
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares