Raymond Michael Lee
RAYMOND MICHAEL LEE
Funeral services for Raymond M. "Mike" Lee, 59, Lawrence, were Tuesday at Warren-McElwain Mortuary. Mr. Lee died Jan. 20, 2007, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
He was born Jan. 10, 1948, at Lawrence, the son of Raymond Howard and Arvilla Wells Lee. He graduated from Lawrence High School in 1966 and earned a bachelor's degree from Kansas State University. He was a machine operator at Lawrence Paper Co. He was active in AA for 23 years and was a member of Wednesday Night Bridge Club.
Survivors include his mother Arvilla, Lawrence; two daughters, Jennifer Schweda, Baldwin City, and Rebecca Lee, Ozawkie; two sons, Raymond Lee, Eudora, and Jordan Haag, Lawrence; brother, Fred, Lawrence; two sisters, Susan Lee, Austin, Texas, and Barbara Landa, Powhatan, Va., and seven grandchildren.
Burial was at Oak Hill Cemetery, Lawrence. Memorials may be made to Operation WildLife or Lawrence Humane Society and sent in care of Warren McElwain Mortuary, 120 W. 13th, Lawrence, KS 66044.
More like this story
- 2 Kansas school districts to close early because of budgets
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Deadline nears for Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce awards nomininations
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes