Area woman injured in wreck near Vinland Elementary School
A Baldwin-City-area woman was injured Thursday in a one-vehicle rollover accident on an icy gravel road near Vinland.
The wreck, above, happened at 8:39 a.m. when driver Sherry Haskell, 36, lost control of the Ford SUV she was driving in the 700 section of East 1750 Road. After emergency workers freed Haskell from the vehicle, she was taken by ambulance to Lawrence Memorial Hospital.
According to witnesses, Haskell is a cook at Vinland Elementary School, where the accident occurred.
She was discharged later in the day.
More like this story
- LifeStar air ambulance called to one-vehicle injury accident north of Vinland
- Baldwin City teenager injured in one-vehicle wreck on county road
- Sheriff’s report: Alcohol contributed to Wednesday accident near Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Baker student in serious condition following Sunday wreck
- Leavenworth girl injured in accident south of Eudora