Alpha I. Flory
ALPHA I. FLORY
Funeral services for Alpha I. Pegg Flory, 93, Baldwin City, were Monday at Willow Springs Old German Baptist Meeting House. Mrs. Flory died Jan. 26, 2007, at Baldwin Care Center.
She was born July 23, 1913, in Franklin County, the daughter of David Ammon and Pearl Arabel Oyler Altic. She attended Kaub School in Franklin County. She moved from Centropolis to Oregon in 1973. She was a member of Willow Springs Old German Baptist Brethren.
She married Lester Pegg Feb. 16, 1936, at Lawrence. He died in August 1990. She married Clarence Flory in Oct. 1994. He survives of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Donald Pegg, Dallas, Ore.; a daughter, Virginia Wankum, Berryton; a brother, Orren Altic, Ottawa; eight grandchildren; four step-grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren and seven step-great-grandchildren.
Burial was at a later date at Dallas, Ore. Memorials may be made to Heart of America Hospice and sent in care of Rumsey-Yost Funeral Home. Online condolences may be sent to www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty