Seventh Street at High Street reopened
Bryant and Bryant Construction crews reopened Seventh Street at the High Street intersection Thursday.
The street had been closed for about a week while a sidewalk was installed at the north side of the intersection. Earlier, crews had put a sidewalk in on the south side of the intersection.
It's part of the ongoing $1.8 million Downtown Streetscape Project. It is unknown when the project will be finished. Bryant and Bryant crews will not be working during the week of Christmas.
More like this story
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Lawrence-Douglas County health department to host measles vaccination clinics
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Hostess plant in Lenexa to reopen