Seventh Street at High Street reopened
Bryant and Bryant Construction crews reopened Seventh Street at the High Street intersection Thursday.
The street had been closed for about a week while a sidewalk was installed at the north side of the intersection. Earlier, crews had put a sidewalk in on the south side of the intersection.
It's part of the ongoing $1.8 million Downtown Streetscape Project. It is unknown when the project will be finished. Bryant and Bryant crews will not be working during the week of Christmas.
More like this story
- Kansas commerce secretary resigning to take job as CEO
- May economic report suggests slow growth ahead in Midwest
- Baldwin High School athletes spring success earns them LJW honors
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes