High school junior varsity tournament is postponed
The Baldwin High School junior varsity won't be playing in the Ottawa Tournament today. Because of weather conditions, the tournament has been postponed.
BHS Activities Director Gary Stevanus said the tournament will be played in its entirety on Jan. 12.
More like this story
- Wichita State gets $5 million, mostly for honors college
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- Salina man hopes to transform flour mill, redevelop area
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park