Baldwin City schools closed by ice
Monday night's ice storm that has continued through tonight has caused the Baldwin School District to cancel classes for Wednesday. Supt. Paul Dorathy made the decision shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday to call off Wednesday's classes.
Forecasters are calling for the rain/drizzle to stop late tonight, but temperatures will still remain below freezing. When information on that becomes available, the Signal will update this story.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Baldwin board, council oppose proposed changes to local elections
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers