Baldwin City schools closed by ice
Monday night's ice storm that has continued through tonight has caused the Baldwin School District to cancel classes for Wednesday. Supt. Paul Dorathy made the decision shortly before 10 p.m. Tuesday to call off Wednesday's classes.
Forecasters are calling for the rain/drizzle to stop late tonight, but temperatures will still remain below freezing. When information on that becomes available, the Signal will update this story.
More like this story
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas allowing concealed guns in Statehouse without permit
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes