Eighth Street closed for downtown project work
Bryant and Bryant Construction crews have closed Eighth Street at High Street this afternoon as part of the ongoing Downtown Streetscape Project.
Work is being done at the southeast corner of Eighth and High and the early stages of putting a waterline in across High Street has begun. Similar work has closed other streets in downtown Baldwin City.
It's unknown how long the street will be closed and the Signal will update this story online as more information becomes available.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Kansas State sticks with scrapping equestrian program
- Baldwin City home base for world-wide netter
- Kansas GOP, Democrats plan early March presidential caucuses