Soccer camp set for Aug. 10-12
The Vinland Valley Soccer Academy will be hosting its preseason training camp during the evenings of Aug. 10-12 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Middle schoolers, high schoolers, collegiate players and adults, at any level, who would like to get a jump start on their training for the fall season are all welcome to attend the academy for any or all of the three days.
Training sessions will be broken up into two sections: an hour of individual conditioning and skill work and an hour of small-sided to full-sided games.
Campers are asked to bring a ball, shin guards, water and $5 for each day they attend.
For more information contact Matthew McCune at (785) 594-2337. All sessions will be held at the Vinland Valley Soccer Complex (Kipper Field) at 1880 N 500 Road north of Douglas County Lake.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney