Bailey named as newest Baker Dean of Students
Cassy Bailey has been named Baker University's Dean of Students and will assume her new position on Nov. 1, Baker President Patricia Long recently announced.
Bailey currently is Dean of Students at Hendrix College in Conway, Ark. She previously served as assistant, associate and acting Dean of Students at Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio.
Bailey received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, a pre-law degree from Washington State and a Master of Arts degree in higher education student affairs from Bowling Green State.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School musicans chill on State Honor Band experience
- Baldwin school district having fill-the-bus school supply drive
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules
- Baldwin school board makes needed budget adjustment for next school year
- Baldwin school district hoping 90 percent of students are enrolled online in July