Bailey named as newest Baker Dean of Students
Cassy Bailey has been named Baker University's Dean of Students and will assume her new position on Nov. 1, Baker President Patricia Long recently announced.
Bailey currently is Dean of Students at Hendrix College in Conway, Ark. She previously served as assistant, associate and acting Dean of Students at Baldwin-Wallace College in Berea, Ohio.
Bailey received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, a pre-law degree from Washington State and a Master of Arts degree in higher education student affairs from Bowling Green State.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School musicans chill on State Honor Band experience
- Baldwin district not looking to take cost-saving measurers making headlines elsewhere in state
- Musings from the Hill, March 5, 2015
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars