Dorothy M. Clack
DOROTHY M. CLACK
Graveside services for Dorothy M. (Pence) Clack, 94, Baldwin City, and formerly of El Paso, Texas, will be at 2 p.m. Friday at Restlawn Memorial Park Cemetery, El Paso. Mrs. Clack died Sept. 11, 2006, at Baldwin Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born May 3, 1912, at Brady, Texas, the daughter of William B. and Ardelia (Haines) Pence. She attended school at Brady, Texas.
She married Ernest L. Clack March 10, 1928, at El Paso. He died April 23, 1993, at Albuquerque, N.M.
Survivors include two daughters, Dee Clack, Kansas City, Mo., and Wanda Woodhead, Baldwin City; two sons Don, Dallas, and Bill, Anthony, Texas; two brothers, Lloyd, San Angelo, Texas, and W.B., Me rouge, La.; one sister, Maxine Sloan, Tucson, Ariz.; seven grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren and five great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, three brothers and one sister.
Memorials may be made to Baldwin Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center and sent in care of Lamb-Roberts Funeral Home, Box 64, Baldwin City, KS 66006.
More like this story
- Appeals court upholds Kansas cap on local school taxes
- New Baldwin City Recreation Commission sports coordinator 'hits ground running'
- KNEA to appeal dismissal of teacher tenure lawsuit
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney