Brian Lynn Blecha
BRIAN LYNN BLECHA
Funeral services for Brian Lynn Blecha, 20, Manhattan, will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the First United Methodist Church, Manhattan. Mr. Blecha died Oct. 15, 2006, at his home.
He was born Feb. 9, 1986, at Manhattan, the son of Lynn A. and Alice L. (Ruhlen) Belcha. He attended Manhattan schools, Hutchinson Community College and was currently attending Kansas State University majoring in civil engineering. He worked part-time at Belcha Construction, Inc.
He was a member of the First United Methodist Church, Manhattan, and the College Hill 4-H Club for 10 years. He played the violin in the Gold Orchestra and school orchestras.
Survivors include his mother, Alice Blecha, Topeka; his father, Lynn Blecha, Manhattan; one sister, Laura Blecha, Somerville, Mass.; one brother, Justin Blecha, Manhattan; great-grandmother, Flossie Rasmussen, Belleville; grandfather, Ralph Ruhlen, Baldwin City; aunts, uncles and cousins.
Burial will be at Sunrise Cemetery, Manhattan. Family will receive friends from 1 p.m. Friday until service time at the First United Methodist Church, Manhattan. Memorials may be made to the First United Methodist Church or the Kansas 4-H Foundation and sent in care of Yorgensen-Meloan-Londeen Funeral Home, 1616 Poyntz Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502. Online condolences may be made at www.ymlfuneralhome.com.
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Baldwin City, township firefighters battle prop blazes
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Wellness Festival returns Saturday to Baldwin City at Collins Center
- Baldwin City's Senior Wheels program needs volunteer drivers